This screen displays transactions that occurred for each of your clients. Information is provided under the following headings:
Note: Filter the list on the required column heading to obtain a more streamlined list (see Common Tasks/Filtering Lists for more details).
- Account Number – The client account number.
- Name – The name of the client.
- Actions – A statement button allows you to generate a statement for the client. Click statement to open the Generate Client Statement screen. Enter the required information, such as the number of days, the from and to dates. Click the pdf icon to download a pdf of the generated statement. Click Email to email the statement to the relevant client. Click x Close when complete to exit. See also: Generate Client Statements below.
View Client Transactions
- Click the View Client Transactions (magnifying glass) icon next to the account number to view the transactions for that particular client. The Transactions screen is displayed showing all the transactions made for the client. Use the left or right arrow keys as required to scroll to another page if there are too many clients to display on one page.
- Click either the view summary (to show invoices only) or detailed check box to see the associated transaction detailed view. The Detailed view provides you with a complete list of all past and future issued invoices, including payment status. It also shows you other transactions, such as Debit Notes, Credit Notes, and Receipts. You can further filter the transactions to display if required by clicking select in the type column and choosing the required transaction type to include from the drop-down list. Use the left or right arrow keys as required to scroll to another page if there are too many transactions to display on one page.
- Click the All radio button if you want to see the complete list of transactions for the selected client. If you want to view transactions within a specific date range, click the Custom radio button, click in the start and end date fields respectively and select the required date range for which you want to view transactions. Click Go when complete to view the transactions that occurred based on the entered selection criteria.
Note: A summary view of all the client’s transactions is displayed at the bottom of this screen. This provides, at a glance, the number of contracts, the total value of the contracts (fixed charges only), the total amount of additional account debits, the total account credits, the balance still owed on the account at the current date, and the contract outstanding amount (if applicable).
Generate Client Statements
- Click statement in the Actions column to open the Generate Client Statement screen for the relevant client.
- Click in the From and To fields respectively and select the required dates from the resultant calendars to specify the date range for the required statement.
- Select the required contact person from the Attention drop-down list.
- Click the pdf icon if you want to download a pdf of the client statement.
- Click Email if you want to email the statement to the client. Refer to Branding > Templates to find out more about creating templates.