Quick note templates can be created to configure standard notes that can then be attached to clients as a reminder to perform a particular task on that particular client. Some examples of quick notes:
- Client has made an additional payment
- Client has asked for an extended payment period
- Contact client at end of the month to discuss further payment options
To create quick notes:
- Choose Merchant > Quick Notes. The Quick Notes screen is displayed.
- Enter the text that you want to appear on the quick note.
- Click Save when complete to save the quick note. The saved quick note appears in a notes list, which is located directly below the Save button.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 as often as required above to create additional quick notes.
Created quick notes can be attached to any transaction for a client to serve as a reminder to you to do something on that particular client transaction. See also View Notes.
Notes can also be viewed under: