Billdozer can integrate with various payment providers, for example Sage Pay, Paygate, Payfast and so on.
This screen allows you to view and edit all payment providers that have been configured on your system. You can also add a new payment provider if required. Payment provider information is provided under the following headings:
- Name – The payment provider name.
- Online – Indicates if the payment provider is configured for online payment (via statements). True = Yes, False = No.
- Batch – Indicates if the payment provider is configured for batch (collection) payments. True = Yes, False = No.
Edit Payment Provider
- Click the magnifying glass icon next to the payment provider that you want to edit. The (Edit) Payment Provider screen is displayed.
- Click the pen icon next to the payment provider service that you want to edit and edit the required fields. Refer to Add Payment Provider (if required) for more information on the fields that can be edited.
- Click Save Payment Configuration when complete to save the updated information.