This option allows you to configure your contract management settings for your clients.
Amongst other settings, you can choose either ‘single contract’ or ‘multiple contracts’ per client, which specifies the required number of contracts permissible for each client.
- Configure the following Contract Management rules as required:
- Enable Contract Management – Check the check box to switch on (display) all contract management functions within Billdozer.
- Allow only a single contract per client – Choose one of the following: ‘Allow only a single contract per client’ or ‘Allow multiple contracts per client’.
- Manual invoice default to collect – Choose either ‘Collect on contract’ or ‘do not collect’.
- Click Save to save the configured invoicing rules, Cancel to cancel the process or Accounting rules to proceed to the next set of billing rules to configure.