This option allows you to create a set of billing rules to define your policy and prioritization requirements for payment collections. The configured rules apply to all clients.
- Choose Merchant > Billing Rules to open the Billing Rules screen.
- Click Edit to configure billing rules for your contract management clients
The following options are available:
- Invoicing – Allows you to configure automated invoicing rules for all your contract clients.
- Contract Management – Allows you to enable/disable contract management rules and conditions, such as collection rules, as required.
- Accounting Rules – Allows you to configure how to allocate receipts.
- Verification Rules – If enabled, this option allows Billdozer to automatically verify a client’s bank account details.
- Payment Collection Rules – Allows you to configure payment rules, such as collection date, for your contract management clients.