- Click General Settings > Item Codes.
- Click Create Item to open the Item Codes screen.
- Enter details in the following fields:
- Code – the item code.
- Description – the item description.
- Unit Amount – the cost of the item.
- Taxable – Indicates if tax is included in the item cost.
- Escalate – Indicates if the item cost will be adjusted to include annual escalation for repeating invoices.
- Term – Only applicable for items that incur initial costs, for example setup fees. A ‘1’ indicates that a fee for initial costs is included for this item.
- Accounting Code – the general ledger code that matches this item in your accounting system.
- Immediate – Indicates if the item will be invoiced immediately on the date that the repeating invoice was created (only applicable to items with a term value of ‘1’ (see field above).
- External Item – displays the currently selected external reference.
- Run Interval – the run interval (frequency) of a repeating invoice that includes this item. If Monthly or Annually then the repeating run interval will be changed as per the selection.
- Contract value – If this item is a term line item or included in a term repeating invoice, this check box indicates whether or not to include it in the contract value calculation, Ticked = Item Included. See also Calculate Contract Value.
- Click Save when complete to create the item.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote