- Click Create Package on the Package Management screen. The Package screen is displayed.
- Enter information in the following fields:
- Package Name – to identify the package.
- Escalation – choose the escalation from the drop-down list. The options available are those configured under Clients > Contract Escalations, or No escalation.
- Active – select the Active check box if you want to activate the the package, i.e. make it available to a Portal User for selection on the subscription page.
- Term – the contract term (in months).
- Run Interval – choose the run interval, namely Weekly, Monthly, Annually, or Other.
- Item Details – Check the Advanced check box to display advanced fields. Enter and add the relevant details for each item that you want to include in the contract, that is Code, Item Description, Qty, Unit Price, Amount Excl, Term (Advanced only), Immediate (Advanced only), Taxable, Tax, and Total.
- Click Add Item to add each item when complete.
- Click Delete (trashcan icon) to delete an item if required.
- Click Save and Close when complete.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote