You can add new templates to your Billdozer system in order to create a personalized brand for your invoices, statements, receipts and so on. This can be done by copying an existing template, renaming it and then editing it to your requirements.
Caution: To edit and create templates, you need to have advanced knowledge of html coding. If you want to edit and personalize templates, we strongly recommend that you contact Billdozer support for professional assistance.
- Choose General Settings > Branding > Templates.
- Click Add Template.
- Click copy next to the template type that you want to create.
- Enter the new template name in the Description field and click Save.
- Click Cancel at any stage to abort the add template process.
- Contact Billdozer support for assistance in creating a personalized template.