Important Note: Each payment provider generates their own unique security credentials. These credentials must be obtained from the relevant payment provider before trying to add the payment provider. Sage Pay, for example, generates and provides their clients with a unique set of web service tokens. These provide the client with additional security credentials to ensure fully authenticated and more secure banking transactions.
The following procedure describes how to add Sage Pay as your payment provider. Other payment providers can be added in a similar way.
- Go to General Settings > Payment Gateways.
- Click Add Payment Provider, select the required payment provider from the drop-down list, and click Add Payment Provider again.
- Select either Online payment (typically used when collecting by debit order) or Batch (Collection) payment (typically used for presenting online bills). Note that if a payment method is already selected with another payment provider, it can not be successfully selected for the added payment provider until it has been removed from the other payment provider.
- Enter a valid account number.
- Click Add.
- Choose the services for the selected payment provider by checking the relevant check boxes.
- For debit order collection check the Send for Payment, Validate ID, and Validate Bank Account check boxes….. or…… for online credit card, check the PCI Vault and Pay Now Service Key check boxes.
- Click Select. The selected services are added.
- Click the Edit (pen) icon next to each service and enter the credentials such as Username/Key, Password and PIN (as applicable).
- Click Save Payment Configuration to add the payment provider and the selected services.