- Click Accounting > Client Statement to open the Client Enquiry screen.
- Search for the required client, and click Select > Email/Download Statement in the Actions column to open the Generate Client Statement screen for the relevant client.
- Choose the required radio button to select the amount of days for which to generate a statement, namely 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, 120 days. Alternatively choose the date range as described in the next step.
- Click in the From and To fields respectively and select the dates from the resultant calendars to specify the date range for the statement.
- Click the pdf icon if you want to download a pdf of the client statement.
- Click Email if you want to email the statement to the client.
Note: Filter the list on the required column heading to obtain a more streamlined list (see Common Tasks/Filtering Lists for more details).
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote