- Click Accounting > Adjustment Management > Create DR Adjustment to open the Adjustment screen.
- From the calendar, select the date on which you want to issue the debit adjustment.
- Search, by either Account Number or Name, for the client for whom you want to create a debit order, and click select to open the Adjustment screen.
- Create the debit adjustment by completing the following fields:
- Click in the Date field and select the date on which you want to issue the adjustment from the resultant calendar view.
- From the Assign to contract drop-down list, choose the contract to which to assign the debit adjustment.
- Enter information in the Info text field. This is supplementary information that is displayed on the debit adjustment.
- In the Adjustment amount field, enter the debit adjustment amount.
- Click Save and Close when complete to create the debit adjustment.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote