- Click Accounting > Adjustment Management > Create CR Adjustment to open the Adjustment screen.
- From the calendar, select the date on which you want to issue the credit adjustment.
- Search for the client for whom you want to create a credit adjustment by filtering the results on the screen by either Account Number or Name.
- Click select next to the relevant client to open the Adjustment screen.
- Create the credit adjustment by entering information in the following fields:
- Click in the Date field, and select the date on which you want to issue the credit adjustment from the resultant calendar view.
- From the Assign to contract drop-down list, choose the contract to which to assign the credit adjustment.
- Enter information in the Info text field. This is supplementary information that is displayed on the credit adjustment.
- In the Adjustment amount field, enter the receipt credit adjustment amount.
- Click either >> auto, Recalculate allocation, Clear allocations or allocate.
- Click Save and Close when complete to create the credit adjustment.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote