This option allows you to configure your contract management settings for your clients.
Among other settings, you can choose either ‘single contract’ or ‘multiple contracts’ per client, which specifies the number of contracts permissible for each client.
- Click Edit on the Billing Rules screen and choose the Contract management tab to edit your default contract management rules.
- Configure the following contract management rules:
- Enable contract management – Check the check box to switch on (display) all contract management functions within Billdozer.
- Allow only a single contract per client – Choose one of the following options: Allow only a single contract per client or Allow multiple contracts per client.
- Manual invoice default to collect – Choose either: Collect on contract or do not collect.
- Enable Contract Value Calculations – Choose either: Enable or Disable to enable or disable the contract value calculations feature. If enabled, the Calculate Contract Value option is available on the Select drop-down on the Contract Management screen (see Clients > About Contract Management).
- Click Save to save the configured invoicing rules, Cancel to cancel the process or Access Control tab to proceed to the next set of billing rules to configure.