This option allows administrators to view and manage event notification subscriptions.
Billdozer currently has four events to which administrators can subscribe:
- Incomplete contracts – this event runs daily, and notifies administrators of incomplete contracts.
- Notify charge and recurring invoices anniversary – this event notifies administrators 60 days (default) before a pending charge or recurring invoice anniversary date.
- Notify of failed emails – this event runs daily, and notifies administrators of any failed emails to clients.
- Notify of open invoices batches – notifies administrators when there are open invoice batches that are ready to be sent for payment.
- Click Manage Subscriptions to subscribe or unsubscribe from an event notification. The Event Notification Subscription screen is displayed.
- Click either Subscribe or Unsubscribe.
- Click Close when complete.
Add Recipients to an Event Notification
To add more recipients (administrators) to a specific event notification:
- Click Add Recipients next to the notification. The Recipients screen is displayed.
- Check the checkbox of each email address in the Available area of the screen that want to subscribe to the event notification.
- Click the right arrow to move the selected recipients from the Available area of the screen to the Subscribed area.
- Click Save when complete.
Note: You can also unsubscribe recipients by selecting them, and then clicking the left arrow to move them from the Subscribed area of the screen to the Available area.