This option allows you to configure the maximum length allowed for your client account numbers.
- Click Edit on the Billing Rules screen and choose the Client management tab to edit your client management rules.
- Enter the maximum length allowed for your client account numbers in the Account number maximum length text field. Note that a ‘0’ means that any length account number is allowed.
- Check the Enforce client to have 1 or more contacts associated check box if you want the client to have more than one available contact person and number.
- Check the Automatically generate client account numbers check box if you want Billdozer to automatically generate account numbers. Then enter the required account number sequence in the Client account number sequence field. Default = 1000. In this instance your first client account number will be 1000, the next account number will be 1001, and so on.
- Click Save when complete.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote