The contract value calculation takes all line items on the repeating invoice that have a term and multiplies them out to show the value. If the repeating invoice is term ‘0’, then only those line items that have a term greater than ‘0’ are included.
Note: The item code selected on the line time must be marked as Contract Value (see About Item Codes).
- Choose Select > Calculate Contract Value from the Actions column next to the client contract that you want to calculate. The Contract Value Calculator screen is displayed.
- Enter the required date in the Calculate Until field. This field is auto-populated with the End Date if it was entered on the selected contract.
- Click Calculate Until to calculate the remaining value of the selected contract and associated active repeating invoices. Information is displayed under the following headings:
- Contract Value Incl –
- Current Balance
- Future Invoices Incl – the projected invoice value from today until the Calculate Until date, irrespective of whether the repeating invoice or associated line items have a term.
- Settlement Total
- # Immediate Invoices –
- # Other Invoices
- # Total Invoices –
- Click Close when complete to return to the Contract Management screen.
Note: To download and view a pdf version of the contract valuation report, click the Valuation Report Download Pdf icon.