To display only batches waiting for collection for a specific account number, enter the account number in the Filter on account number: field and press Enter.
By default this screen displays all invoice batches that have already been sent to the payment provider for collection. Information is provided under the following headings:
- Actions – Provides an option to re-open the invoice batch if required. Click Select > View Batch to open a detailed view of the selected batch. See View Batch below.
- Batch Date – Refers to the date on which the invoice batch was produced.
- Collection Date – The date on which invoice amount will be collected from the bank.
- Id – The invoice batch identification number.
- Info – Additional information about the sent invoice batch (optional).
- Batch Type
- # items – The number of invoices included in this batch.
- Invoice Total – The total amount for collection on all invoices in this batch.
- Balance Outstanding – The total amount outstanding on all invoices in this batch.
- Status – The status of the batch, i.e. Sent.
Click Select > View Batch in the Actions column next to the batch date to open a detailed view of the selected batch. A breakdown of each invoice in the batch is displayed. This includes details for each invoice, such as:
- Date issued – The date on which the invoice was issued. Click Select > View Invoice in the Actions column next to the batch date to see detailed information for this specific invoice, including payment status, client account #, name, address, description, quantity, unit price tax (if applicable), total.
- Account – The account number of the invoice.
- Contract – The contract number of the invoice.
- Name – The client name.
- Invoice # – The invoice number.
- Info – Additional information printed on the invoice.
- Arrs – Indicates if there is an arrears amount outstanding.
- Total – The invoice total.
- O/s – The amount still outstanding on the invoice. 0.00 = paid in full.
- Status – for example Paid, Part-Paid, or Unpaid
- Failed Reason – Indicates the reason why the sent invoice batch failed.
Note: Filter the list on the required column heading as required (see Common Tasks/Filtering Lists for more details).