Billdozer comes with the following default templates:
- Standard Invoice 1
- Email Invoice Template
- Standard Receipt Layout
The above templates provide a standard look and feel for your client documents such as invoices, statements and receipts.
The default Email Invoice Template provides the recipient with an option to pay a specific invoice (and other invoices) online by clicking a hyperlink in the email, for example: “Please click here to view and pay online”. Upon clicking this link, the recipient will enter a secure electronic bill presentment and payment area so that they can view and pay their own invoices. This is typically done by adding one or more invoice(s) to a shopping ‘cart’, and then paying them online via your selected payment provider, for example SagePay. Note that online payment is only available if the client’s banking details have been verified.
View and Edit Template
Caution: To edit and create templates, you need to have advanced knowledge of html coding. If you want to edit and personalize templates, we strongly recommend that you contact Billdozer support for professional assistance.
By default, choosing General Settings > Branding > Templates displays a list of all templates configured in your Billdozer system with the following information:
- Id – of the template
- Actions – Click Select > update to latest if you have modified a template, and want to make sure that future documents use the latest version of the template.
- Document Type – invoice, statement or receipt
- Type/purpose – email or view
- Style Id – for example default
- Description – a short description of the template
- Output format – All, HTML, PDF or XML