The Collected Batches – Rejections by Batch screen provides you with a list of all invoice batches that contain failed payments. You can move the failed payments to another batch, after which you can send the batch for payment again.
Details of the failed payments are displayed under the following headings:
- Actions – choose the Move all failed option to remove all failed items to another batch. You are redirected to the Move Failed Invoices screen, where you can choose the select button in the relevant Target Batch column to determine the batch into which you want to move the failed items.
- Batch Date – displays the specified payment collection date for the invoice batch as selected when creating the invoice batch. Click the View Batch (magnifying glass) icon next to the date to open a detailed view of the selected batch.
- Collection Date – the scheduled payment collection date automatically created by Billdozer.
- Id – the invoice batch identification number.
- Batch Type
- # items – the number of invoices included in this batch.
- Total Amount Incl Tax – the total amount on all invoices in this batch.
- Total Amount O/s – the total amount outstanding on all invoices in this batch.
- Created – the date on which this batch was created.
- Status – the status of the batch, namely Open.
- # Rejections