The Rejected Invoices screen provides you with a list of all invoices that contain rejected payments. You can move the rejected payments to another batch, after which you can send the batch for payment again.
Details of the rejected invoices are displayed under the following headings:
- Actions – choose the Move all failed option to remove all failed items to another batch. You are redirected to the Move Failed Invoices screen, where you can choose the select button in the relevant Target Batch column to determine the batch into which you want to move the failed items.
- Date issued – displays the date on which the invoice was issued to the client.
- Date due – the date on which the invoice must be paid.
- Client – the client name.
- Contract – the contract number.
- Batch – The associated invoice batch.
- Ref – the invoice reference number.
- Info – any associated info displayed on the invoice.
- Total – the total amount on the invoice.
- O/s – the amount still outstanding on the invoice.
- Status – the status of the invoice.
- Failed Reason – the reason why the invoice was rejected.
- Emailed – Indicates whether or not the client was notified of the rejected invoice.