Billdozer can integrate with various payment providers, for example SagePay, Paygate, Payfast and so on to facilitate quick and effective processing of online payments or batch payments.
This screen allows you to view and edit all payment providers that have been configured on your system. You can also add a new payment provider. Payment provider information is provided under the following headings:
- Name – The payment provider name.
- Online Payment – Indicates if the payment provider is configured for online payment (via statements). Ticked = Yes.
- Batch Payment – Indicates if the payment provider is configured for batch (collection) payments. Ticked = Yes.
- Date last statement was retrieved – Indicates the date on which the last statement was retrieved from the payment provider.
The active (ticked) payment provider name is displayed in place of ‘Payment Provider’ on the Batch Collections > Payment Provider Statements screen.
Edit Payment Provider
- Click the Edit Payment Provider icon next to the payment provider that you want to edit. The (Edit) Payment Provider screen is displayed.
- Click the pen icon next to the payment provider service that you want to edit and edit the fields. Refer to How to Add a Payment Provider for more information on the fields that can be edited.
- Click Save Payment Configuration when complete to save the updated information.