Billdozer comes with comprehensive online help. Online help can be accessed in one of two ways:
- Billdozer Support Site – Provides a complete help system for the Billdozer system. Click on the required link under Article Categories to access help for the specified topic(s).
- Context sensitive help – Click the Help (?) icon at the top right-hand side of the screen to access help for the specific screen.
Billdozer online help makes use of the following:
- Menus paths – menu paths are typically displayed as: [tab] > [menu item] > [action button] (optional). For example: Accounting > Invoice Management > Create Invoice, where ‘Accounting’ is the tab at the top of the screen, ‘Invoice Management’ is the menu item on the left-side of the screen, and ‘Create Invoice’ is the action button to press in order to create an invoice.
- Bold text – Bold text is generally used to indicate a button or user interface control such as a column heading or field name. Bold text may also be used for emphasis.
- Links – For ease of identification, textual links are displayed in blue font. Clicking on a link takes you to the help page associated with that link.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote