Follow-up notes allows you to create notes that you can associate to a particular client account. In some instances, for example, when you Cancel, Suspend or Activate a client contract, Billdozer automatically creates a follow-up note to remind you of the pending action, such as “Last date of service for: Client A, contract #: A001, date: 29-05-2015”. You can then respond accordingly by cancelling or suspending the client on the date specified in the follow-up note.
Note: Filter the list by Client Reference, Account Number or Name column (see Common Tasks/Filtering Lists).
This screen displays all notes that have been created according to the specified date (by default this is set to the current date). Notes are displayed under the following headings:
- Follow-Up – the selected follow-up date.
- Created By – the name of the person who created the follow-up note.
- Client Reference – the client reference number.
- Account Number – the client account number.
- Name – the name of the client.
- Contact – the email address of the contact person.
- Type – for example, from where the follow-up note originated.
- Notes – the follow-up note created for the client.