This option allows you to configure a Subscription Management page for your users. You can configure or view the following subscription items:
- URLs – provides a list of URLs that your clients can place in their websites so that their own clients can navigate to/from their website.
- Allowed Debit Days – allows you to select the debit order days that will be available on the subscription page.
- Subscription Management – allows you to:
- In the Subscription Notifications area of the screen, enter an email address to which new subscription notifications are sent. You can also enable or disable the Send client welcome email? check box to determine whether or not to send the client a welcome email.
- In the Subscription Approval area of the screen, check the ‘Require approval before activating Repeating invoice’ check box if you want approval before activating repeating invoices.
- In the Fields Management area of the screen, choose the fields that will be available on the subscription page by checking the required check boxes and optionally entering a value in the Default value text box.
- In the Agreements and Create Agreement areas of the screen, allows you to view existing agreements that are displayed on your subscription page, and to create new agreements to display on your subscription page. Clients must acknowledge each agreement before they can subscribe.
Click Save Configuration when complete.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote