Note: Before you can effectively manage your clients, you must first capture all merchant settings and billing rules as described under the General Settings Tab.
The Clients tab allows you to configure and manage your client profiles. This includes the adding, modifying and viewing of client data, as well as the management of contact persons, contracts and charges.
The following options are available from the Clients tab:
- Client Management – this option allows you to add new clients, or view, edit, deactivate existing clients.
- Client Collections – this option allows you to set up client payment information.
- Contract Management – this option is only available to merchants who have been enabled for contract management (see General Settings > Billing Rules > Contract management if required).
- Payment Methods – this option is only available to administrators, and is used to view and manage the payment methods of contract clients.
- Failed Payment Methods – this option is only available to administrators, and is used to view and manage the the failed payment methods of contract clients.
- Client Addresses – displays a list view of your client address details (if configured).
- Client Telephones – displays a list view of all client telephone number.
- Contact Persons – displays the designated contact person and associated email address for each of your clients.
- View Deactivated Clients – displays all deactivated clients.
Notes, including follow-up notes, relating to clients are available under the Client Notes heading on the Clients tab :