The Client Statements menu opens the Client Enquiry screen, which displays transactions that occurred for each of your clients. Information is provided under the following headings:
Note: Filter the list on the required column heading to obtain a more streamlined list (see Common Tasks/Filtering Lists for more details).
- Actions – An Email/Download Statement button allows you to generate a statement for the client. Click Email/Download Statement to open the Generate Client Statement screen. Enter information, such as the number of days, the from and to dates. Click the pdf icon to download a pdf of the generated statement. Click Email to email the statement to the relevant client. Click x Close when complete to exit. See also: Generate Client Statements.
- Account Number – The client account number.
- Name – The name of the client.
View Client Transactions
- Click Select > History Transactions in the Action column next to the account number to open the View Client Transactions screen. This screen shows all the transactions made for the client. Use the left or right arrow keys to scroll to another page if there are too many transactions to display on one page.
- Click either the view summary (to show invoices only) or detailed radio buttons to see the associated transaction detailed view. The Detailed view provides you with a complete list of all past and future issued invoices, including payment status. It also shows you other transactions, such as Debit Notes, Credit Notes, and Receipts. You can further filter the transactions to display by clicking select in the type column and choosing the transaction type to include from the drop-down list. Use the left or right arrow keys to scroll to another page if there are too many transactions to display on one page.
- Click the All radio button if you want to see the complete list of transactions for the selected client. If you want to view transactions within a specific date range, click the Custom radio button, click in the start and end date fields respectively and select the date range for which you want to view transactions. Click Go when complete to view the transactions that occurred based on the entered selection criteria.
Note: A summary view of all the client’s transactions is displayed at the bottom of this screen. This provides, at a glance, the number of contracts, the total value of the contracts (fixed charges only), the total amount of additional account debits, the total account credits, the balance still owed on the account at the current date, and the contract outstanding amount (if applicable).