This option allows you to view or edit all client accounts that are ready for collection.
By default, choosing the Clients tab displays a list of all existing clients.
Filter the list by selecting the Show All, debit order or non-debit order radio button. Do additional filtering by selecting dates in the Date Created From and To fields. Click the Go button to display client accounts based on the selection criteria.
Client information is provided under the following headings:
- Actions – Click Select to display a drop-down list showing additional actions to perform on the client account, namely: Mark For Debit Order – to mark or unmark the client account for debit order collection, Add Payment Method – See About Payment Methods – Add Payment Method to add and validate bank account details.
- Debit Order – indicates if the client account is being paid by debit order. A (green) tick indicates that it is being paid by debit order and a (red) cross indicates that it is not being paid by debit order. Click the Select hyperlink at the top of this column to manually change the status.
- Date Created – The date on which this client was created.
- Account Number – The client’s account number.
- Name – The client’s name.
- ID Number – The client’s ID number.
- Email Address – The client’s email address (if applicable).
- Billdozer Id – The Billdozer Id is only relevant to clients who interact with Billdozer via Web Services, and is used to update clients. It is automatically generated by Billdozer, and uniquely identifies each client.