The Charge Anniversary reports shows charges/recurring invoices. The Select Anniversary Month radio buttons (January to December), allow you to filter by the month in which the charge started.
Choosing a specific month filters the list, and shows only charges that have an annual anniversary in that month. This report could be useful if, for example, you want to escalate or update charges each year. Charge information is provided under the following headings
Note: Filter and order by column (see Common Tasks).
- Start Date – The contract start date.
- Active – The status of the charge (active or not).
- Account – The account number of the client.
- Name – The client name.
- Contract – The contract number.
- Type – The contract type, for example Recurring.
- Interval – The contract payment interval, for example weekly or monthly.
- Charge Group – The charge group name.
- Run on – The date on which the charge runs.
- Term – The term of the charge (number of payments).
- End – The date on which the contract is scheduled to end.
- Amount – The charge amount.
Click Export as if you want to export this list to a format that can be viewed and edited in, for example, Microsoft Excel.