This option indicates which cards used by your Billdozer system are approaching the card expiry dates.
You can configure the list to only display cards that are going to expire within the next 1, 2, 3, or 4 months by selecting the appropriate radio button. You can also check the Show all expired cards: check box to view all cards that have already exceeded their expiry date.
Additional list filtering can be done by Account Number or Name column- see Common Tasks/Filtering Lists.
The following information is displayed for each card:
- Account Number – The account number associated with the card.
- Name – The name of the card holder.
- Card Number – The card number.
- Expiry Date – The card expiry date.
- Billdozer Id – The Billdozer Id associated with the card.
- Assigned to Active Recurring Invoice – indicated whether the card is currently assigned to a recurring invoice. Edit if required by choosing Assigned or Unassigned from the drop-down list.