This option allows you to create a set of billing rules to define your policy and prioritization requirements for payment collections. The configured rules apply to all clients.
- Choose General Settings > Billing Rules to open the Billing Rules screen.
- Click Edit to configure billing rules for your contract management clients
The following options are available:
- Invoicing – Allows you to configure automated invoicing rules for all your contract clients.
- Client management – Allows you to configure the maximum length of your client account numbers.
- Contract management – Allows you to enable/disable contract management rules and conditions, such as collection rules.
- Access Control – Allows you enable or disable access control, which in turn exposes or hides the Cancel, Suspend and Activate drop-down options under Contract Management > Actions.
- Accounting rules – Allows you to configure how to allocate receipts.
- Verification rules – If enabled, this option allows Billdozer to automatically verify a client’s bank account details.
- Payment collection rules – Allows you to configure payment rules, such as collection date, for your contract management clients.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote