The Batch Collections tab allows you to manage all your open and sent (closed) invoice batches.
By default, choosing the Batch Collections tab opens the Ready for Collection screen. The following options are available from the Batch Collections tab:
- Ready for Collection – displays all open invoice batches that are ready to be sent to the payment provider for collection (payment).
- Waiting for Collection – displays all invoice batches that have already been sent to the payment provider for payment.
- Collected – displays all invoice batches in which the payments have already been collected.
The actual payment provider name, e.g. SagePay, is displayed in place of ‘Payment Provider’ in the below headings and associated sub-menus, as configured in General Settings > Payment Gateways.
- Payment Provider Statements – Displays all Payment Provider statements, e.g. for SagePay in your Billdozer System.
- Payment Provider Summary – Displays a summary view of all Payment Provider statements, e.g. for SagePay in your Billdozer System.
You can also create a new invoice batch that can then be sent for payment.