This option allows you to create or edit your merchant bank accounts, which appear on client documents such as invoices and receipts.
The bank accounts created here, are displayed in the Bank account field or drop-down list on the Receipts screen. If you use more than one bank account to receive payment from clients, you can select the appropriate account when allocating the receipt. Banking data is also used on linked template documents, such as statements, invoices, credit notes and debit notes, where bank details are required.
Configured Bank account details are provided under the following headings:
- Bank name
- Use on Invoice – whether the bank account details are displayed on invoices or not.
View and Edit Bank Account
- Click the View and edit Account (magnifying glass) icon next to the account that you want to view or edit. The View and edit Account screen is displayed.
- Click Edit to edit the account details.
- Edit the following account details:
- Bank name
- Account name
- Branch name
- Account number
- Branch code
- Account Type
- Use on Invoice – check this check box if you want to display these account details on your invoices.
- Click Save and Close when complete to save the updates to your bank account details.