Certain clients may not pay their accounts by the due date, or perhaps not even pay at all.
The Arrears Management tab allows you to configure and manage late or non-payers in an effective and user-friendly manner. The following options are available:
Note: The options available differ depending on whether or not you are enabled for contract management (see General Settings > Billing Rules > Contract management).
- Rejections by Batch – Shows all invoice batches that contain any rejected payments.
- Rejected Invoices – Shows a list of all rejected invoices.
- Client Age Records – Lists all your client accounts.
- Client Age Analysis – Provides a status summary of your client accounts.
- Failed Collections – This option lists failed payment collections. Only available if your Billdozer system is enabled for contract management.
- Clawback – This option is typically used by companies that pay commission to sales consultants for signing up contracts. Only available if your Billdozer system is enabled for contract management.
- Follow-up Notes – Lists follow-up notes created with respect to late or non-payment accounts.
- Client Statements – Allows you to generate and send statements automatically to clients as and when required.
By default, choosing the Arrears Management tab opens up the Collected Batches screen.