An adjustment is a journal entry, which is typically used to change the balance on a client account (debit or credit). It is not a document that is sent to a client.
By default this screen displays all credit and debit adjustments that have been made on client accounts. Information is provided under the following headings:
- Actions – Allows you to manage adjustments for specific clients. Click the Actions down arrow and select View Adjustment – opens a detailed view of the selected adjustment. Click Edit if you want to edit the adjustment, make the required changes and then click Save and Close.
- Date issued – Shows the date on which the adjustment was issued.
- Account – The account number to which the adjustment applies.
- Client – The name of the client.
- Contract – The contract to which the adjustment is assigned.
- Reference # – The reference number for the adjustment.
- Charge Id# – The charge Id for the adjustment.
- Info – Optional supplementary information regarding the adjustment.
- Total – The adjustment amount.
- Unallocated – The adjustment amount unallocated.
- Billdozer Id – The Billdozer Id is only relevant to clients who interact with Billdozer via Web Services, and is used to update clients. It is automatically generated by Billdozer, and uniquely identifies each client.
Note: Filter the list on the required column heading to obtain a more streamlined list (see Common Tasks/Filtering Lists for more details).
Click the Export as (csv) icon (if required) to export the adjustments displayed on this screen to csv format. The resultant output file is typically opened in Microsoft Excel.