This screen lists all deactivated clients and provides details about them under the following headings:
Note: Filter the list on the required column heading to obtain a more streamlined list (see Common Tasks/Filtering Lists for more details).
- Account Number – The deactivated client’s account number.
- Name – The deactivated client’s name.
- ID Number – The deactivated client’s identity number.
- Email Address – The deactivated client’s email address.
- Score – 0, 33%, 66% or 100% – available to contract management clients only . This calculation is determined by the status of the following: Bank Account Validated, ID Number Validated, and Bank Account Verified.
Click Activate Client (Activate) icon if you want to activate the client.