This screen allows you to create new contract templates, which can be associated with Clients.
- On the Contract Template Management tab, enter/select the following:
- Description – for the contract template
- Currency – select from the drop-down list
- Saturday – select from the drop-down list the day on which to collect if the collection day falls on a Saturday
- Sunday – select from the drop-down list the day on which to collect if the collection day falls on a Sunday
- Collect on – select from the drop-down list the collection day ( 1 to 30, or last day)
- On the Template Charges tab, click Add Charge Template to add a new charge template, and enter the following:
- Charge Group – select the required radio button (these have been predefined under Charge Groups)
- Type – One-time, Recurring or Usage
- Run Interval – Weekly, Monthly or Other
- Contract value – check the check box if required
- Term (amount of weeks, months or other (as specified in Run Interval above)
- Click Update when complete.
- Click Save and Close to save the contract template and associated charges.