Contract templates allow you to set up standard contracts with predefined charges. When you select a contract template, the charges defined on the template are copied to the new contract.
By default, this screen displays all contract templates (with associated charges) that you have created in Billdozer.
View Contract Templates
- Click the View Template (magnifying glass) icon next to the contract that you want to view/edit.
- Select the Contract Template Management tab (if required) and edit the required information such as description, the day to select if the contract falls on a Saturday or Sunday, the day on which to collect, and so on.
- Select the Template Charges tab if required, and click either Edit Charge Template (pen icon) to edit an existing charge or + Add Charge Template to add a new charge group template (from those defined under Charge Groups.
- Enter/edit the required fields such as type, run interval, amount and term and then click Update.
- Click Save and Close when complete to save the contract template and associated charge/s.