Follow-up notes allows you to create notes that you can associate to a particular client account.
This screen displays all notes that have been created according to the specified date (by default this is set to the current date). Notes are displayed under the following headings:
- Create New Note – to create a new note for the specific client.
- Mark as followed up – .
- View Client – provide client details such as client information, client addresses, client Contacts and Client Notes. Click the appropriate tab/s and view the required information.
- Follow-Up – the selected follow-up date.
- Created By – the name of the person who created the follow-up note.
- Account Number – the client account number.
- Name – the name of the client.
- Contact – the email address of the contact person.
- Notes – existing notes created for the client.