Every client account will automatically have a client age record, even if their account is up-to-date.
Billdozer calculates the maximum age of the client’s debt on a daily basis. In addition to the daily check, Billdozer automatically updates the client age record whenever a receipt or credit note is issued.
The Client Age Records screen provides you with a list of client accounts that are in arrears. Choose the required radio button to filter the list to display the arrears accounts according to the following criteria:
- All – displays all client accounts (irrespective of whether the account is in arrears or not).
- 30 Days – only displays accounts that have been in arrears for 30 days (or less).
- 60 Days – only displays accounts that have been in arrears for 60 days (or less).
- 90 Days – only displays accounts that have been in arrears for 90 days (or less).
- 120+ Days – only displays accounts that have been in arrears for 120 days (or more).
Note: Additional filtering on this list can be done on the required column heading (see Common Tasks/Filtering Lists for more details).
View Client Age Records
Client age records information is provided under the following headings:
- Actions – Provides a drop-down allowing you to: Create Note – create a new note to attach to the client age record, view additional information about the client, namely Client Details – view the required client details, Contract management – view the client’s contract (if applicable) – this includes payment methods such as bank and account number, as well as details including contract number, collection day, and so on, or Transactions – view summary or detailed view of all client transactions. See Client Management and Contract Management for more details on editing if required. Click x Close when complete to return to the previous screen.
- Account Number – The client’s account number.
- Name – The client’s name.
- Age in Days – The maximum number of days between the current date and the oldest invoice that has a balance outstanding.
- Calculated on – The date on which the ‘age in days’ was calculated, i.e. today’s date.
- Last Contact – the last date on which the client was contacted.
- Last Contacted By – the last person who contacted the client.
- Last Note – the last note that was sent to the client.