An adjustment is a journal entry, which is typically used to change the balance on a client account (debit or credit). It is not a document that is sent to a client.
By default this screen displays all credit and debit adjustments that have made on client accounts. Information is provided under the following headings:
- Date issued – Shows the date on which the adjustment was issued. Enter a search string in the Date issued text field and press <Enter> to filter adjustments according to the search criteria. Click the View Adjustment (magnifying glass) icon next to the date to open a detailed view of the selected adjustment.
- Account – The account number to which the adjustment applies.
- Client – The name of the client.
- Contract – The contract to which the adjustment is assigned.
- Reference # – The reference number for the adjustment.
- Charge Id# – The charge Id for the adjustment.
- Info – Optional supplementary information regarding the adjustment.
- Total – The adjustment amount.
- Unallocated – The adjustment amount unallocated.
Note: Filter the list on the required column heading to obtain a more streamlined list (see Common Tasks/Filtering Lists for more details).
Click the Export as (csv) icon (if required) to export the adjustments displayed on this screen to csv format. The resultant output file is typically opened in Microsoft Excel.