This screen displays a report on all invoices that were issued to clients within a specified date range.
To help locate a specific invoice, you can filter the displayed invoices by Account, Client, Contract, or Reference column as required – see Common Tasks/Filtering Lists if required.
- Click in the Date Issued From and To fields and select the required dates from the respective calendars to determine the date range for which you want to generate the report.
- Click Go to generate a report on all invoices that were issued within the selected date range. Information is displayed under the following headings
- Issued – The date on which the invoice was issued to the client.
- Account – The client’s account number.
- Client – The name of the client.
- Reference – The reference number of the invoice.
- Info – Supplementary information printed on the invoice.
- Amount Incl – The amount invoiced.
- Tax – The tax amount included in the invoice total.
- Status – The status of the invoice, for example, credited, pad, part paid, and so on.
- Amount O/S – The amount outstanding.
Click the Export as (csv) icon if you want to export this invoice list to a format that can be viewed and edited in, for example, Microsoft Excel.