Billdozer currently has two events to which merchants can subscribe:
- Incomplete contracts – notifies administrators of incomplete contracts.
- Notify of open invoices batches – notifies administrators when there are open invoice batches that are ready to be processed for payment.
This option allows you to view and manage your event notification subscriptions.
- Click Manage Subscriptions to subscribe or unsubscribe from an event notification. The Event Notification Subscription screen is displayed.
- Click either Subscribe or Unsubscribe as required.
- Click Close when complete.
Add Recipients to an Event Notification
To add more recipients to a specific event notification:
- Click Add Recipients next to the required notification. The Recipients screen is displayed.
- Check the check box of each email address in the Available area of the screen that want to subscribe to the event notification.
- Click the required right arrow to move the selected recipients from the Available area of the screen to the Subscribed area.
- Click Save when complete.
Note: You can also unsubscribe recipients by selecting them, and then clicking the required left arrow to move them from the Subscribed area of the screen to the Available area.