Billdozer comes with the following default templates:
- Standard Invoice 1
- Email Invoice Template
- Standard Receipt Layout
The above templates provide a standard look and feel for your client documents such as invoices, statements and receipts.
View and Edit Template
Caution: To edit and create templates, you need to have a good understanding of html coding. If you want to edit and personalize templates, we recommend that you contact Billdozer support for professional assistance.
By default, choosing Merchant > Branding > Templates displays a list of all templates configured in your Billdozer system with the following information:
- Id – of the template
- Document Type – invoice, statement or receipt
- Type/Purpose – email or view
- Style Id – for example default
- Description – a short description of the template
- Output format – all, html, pdf or xml