This option allows you to define automated invoicing rules used for contract management clients.
- Configure the following Invoicing rules as required:
- # Days in advance to generate invoices: – Enter the number of days for which recurring invoices must be generated in advance. For example, enter ’15’ to generate invoices 15 days in advance.
- Month-end – From the drop-down list, choose the date for month-end (1 to 30, or last day).
- Default Currency – Choose from the drop-down list, default = ZAR.
- Click Save to save the configured invoicing rules, Cancel to cancel the process or Contact Management to proceed to the next set of billing rules to configure.