- The list view of items allows for basic ordering by column.
- Click in the column header of a list. String columns are sorted alphabetically and numeric columns are sorted numerically.
- Click the column header name or up/down arrow to change the direction or the sort order of the column.
- The ordering of a column is shown by the up/down arrow.
- You can filter lists, for example account number or name, by entering a text string in the field located directly below the column header and pressing <Enter>. For example, if you type ‘Smi’ in the ‘Name’ field and press <Enter>, the list is filtered accordingly and returns only names that contain letters ‘Smi’.
- You can also filter a list by selecting one of the following ‘Filter on’ or ‘Filter by’ options, for example: contract number, show all, errors, warnings, information (for clients), or installation date (for contracts).
Sizing Table Columns
The column widths of certain tables in Billdozer, for example Accounting > Invoice Management and Reports/Export > Invoices + Cr notes, can be adjusted. Place your mouse pointer on the table column that you want to adjust, and when the mouse pointer changes appearance, click and hold the left-mouse button and adjust the column width as required.