This screen allows you to view all notes that were created for any of your Billdozer clients.
Notes are created from one of the following:
- the Additional Comments field when creating an invoice.
- the Follow-up field when adding a quick note.
You can specify the type of notes to display if required by selecting the required radio button, Show All – to show all notes, Errors – to show only notes caused by errors, Warnings – to show only notes caused by warnings, or Information – to show information notes only.
Note: Filter the list on the required column heading (Reference, Account Number, or Name) to obtain a more streamlined list (see Common Tasks/Filtering Lists for more details).
Notes are displayed under the following headings:
- Follow-Up – The on date which to follow up on the note. The icon on the left of this date can be toggled between a green tick or a red cross to indicate the follow up status.
- Created By – The name of the person who created the note.
- Reference – The reference number of the note.
- Account Number – To which the note refers.
- Name – The name of the account holder to which the note refers.
- Contact – The email address of the person who created the note.
- Notes – The actual notes associated to the client.
- View Clients (icon):
- Click the View Client (magnifying glass) icon next to a specific note to view all notes relating to the specific client.
- Click the View Note (magnifying glass) icon next to the relevant entry to open the specific comment/note.
- Select a follow-up quick note if required from the drop-down list and click Add Quick Note. See also Quick Notes for more information on quick notes.
- Click Save when complete to save the changes.